Found this on a Acrobat PDF related site (details about a free tool that can generate them (iText), for programmers) – of all places to find a recipe, an odd place to find one. I wonder what it will taste like?
- 1/2 lb. butter (2 sticks) — approx 450g/900g
- 2 c. sifted flour — approx 475ml
- 1 lb. grated sharp cheddar cheese — approx 450g
- Tabasco sauce to taste
- Worcestershire to taste
Cream butter until fluffy – add flour, shredded cheese and seasonings. Shape into small sticks or balls and press lightly with the tines of a fork. Bake on a greased pan at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes.
- iText @ UGent: What is the difference between an optimized PDF, a compressed PDF, a linearized PDF, and a cheese stick? [accessed 22 July 2008]
- The Metric Kitchen, Thomas (Mon, 26 Mar 2007 12:38:20 +0200): Converting Recipes to Metric Measures [accessed 22 July 2008]